SHAREit v6.6.1 is the fastest wireless file sharing and transfer app with which you can send/receive all types of files. It is compatible with every popular operating system including – Android, iOS and Windows. SHAREit v6.6.1 allows users to share files across different operating systems i.e. cross platform file sharing is possible. Files are not compressed when shared over SHAREit v6.6.1 as it makes use of Wi-Fi to share files. Wi-Fi file sharing involves establishing a wireless hotspot connection and then transferring files. It does not make use of Bluetooth or NFC in order to establish connections and transfer files. Due to this, it is way faster than Bluetooth and NFC (combined). It is highly secure, safe and reliable app that is free from malicious viruses. Download the latest version of this app (SHAREit v6.6.1) today for free.
Features of SHAREit v6.6.1
- It has the fastest file transferring speeds that is faster than Bluetooth/NFC. Since it makes use of Wi-Fi Direct (Hotspot), the file transfer speeds can reach up to 200 Mbps. It is around 200 times faster than a typical Bluetooth connection.
- You can share all types of files over here (that range from photos, videos and even miscellaneous files). SHAREit v6.6.1 even has the option of sharing apps with other users.
- It is the fastest wireless file transferring app on Android, iOS and Windows. You can share full movies and series from one device to the other. The file size or quality does not get compromised with (i.e. the transfer is lossless).
- There is also a music player app that is embedded in SHAREit v6.6.1. You can play literally any music/video over here for free.
- You can download wallpapers, GIFs and stickers that you can share with other users on WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger.
- You can also set an avatar for your profile so that connection can be easily established. Download the app to find out more!
Download SHAREit v6.6.1
- Go to Settings on your device, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Download SHAREit v6.6.1.
- Open the Downloads folder and open the downloaded file.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and start with the installation process.
- Open the app from the app icon that is displayed in the application section.