SHAREit v6.4.8 is a wireless file sharing app with which users can transfer and receive any type of file. It has been around from quite a while and till date, has been downloaded more than 50 million times. SHAREit v6.4.8 is not just any other file sharing app, it is the fastest file transfer app out there. It is very small in size and there are no bloatwares in its UI. In fact, the user-interface of this app is very intuitive and people don’t have a hard time in using it. SHAREit v6.4.8 has plenty of features that will make your in-app experience worthwhile. Download this amazing app exclusively from the download link provided.
SHAREit v6.4.8 runs on every device with ease and it even support cross-platform file transfer. Since it does not use Bluetooth, the overall file transfer speeds are high and the connection is secured. But wait, what does SHAREit v6.4.8 use if it doesn’t use Bluetooth? Good question! This app uses a technology known as Wi-Fi Direct, commonly known as Hotspot to many. What it does is that – it establishes a secured wireless access between the interacting devices. In the end, when the files get transferred, the connection terminates. It is really fast and secure and you should check this app out.
Features of SHAREit v6.4.8
- It is the fastest file sharing app that allows wireless file transfer. It uses Wi-Fi Direct that can reach speeds around 200 Mbps.
- SHAREit v6.4.8 is around 200 times faster than Bluetooth or NFC. In fact, it is 10 times more secure than Bluetooth as well.
- It allows all kinds of files to be shared between devices. Users can send/receive photos, documents, videos and even apps using this.
- There is an online video player as well that lets users stream online videos for free.
- Using the embedded music player, users can listen to popular online music for free.
- There is even a dedicated sticker, wallpaper and GIF collection that can be used for instant messaging.
How to download SHAREit v6.4.8
- You need to download the APK file using the link.
- Put your device on Airplane Mode.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings > Enable ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Find the downloaded file and tap on it to start the installation.
- Run the app once it gets installed on your device.