SHAREit v6.5.2 is the finest wireless file sharing app out there. It is available on an array of platforms that include – Android, iOS and Windows. It has a great interface that is free from bloatwares and has a feed as well. Over here, you get access to free online videos, movies, wallpapers, GIFs and music. SHAREit v6.5.2 also has a media player integration that can be used to play video and audio files on the device. It supports cross-platform file sharing that is really handy for iOS users who want to send something to Android users (vice-versa). Let me tell you one thing – SHAREit v6.5.2 is fast. It is so fast that its maximum recorded file sharing speed is of 200 Mbps.
With such a fast file transferring speed, there is literally no need to have a wired connection anymore. Wired connections are so slow and full of hassles. SHAREit v6.5.2 provides a hassle-free experience and the connectivity is easy and long-ranged. Other apps use Bluetooth for connectivity but SHAREit v6.5.2 does not. Instead, it uses Wi-Fi for the connections and this is why it is fast. You do not need an active internet connection in order to send/receive files. Thus, your mobile data is also saved. Download this app to find out more.
Features of SHAREit v6.5.2
- It is definitely the fastest file transferring app in the world. It is around 200 times faster than Bluetooth or NFC based connections.
- The reason behind its fast speed is that – it uses Wi-Fi Direct. What Wi-Fi Direct does is – it establishes a hotspot-based connection between the devices.
- There are no irritating ads or irrelevant ads in this app. It works nicely and without lags or stutters. Another reason behind SHAREit v6.5.2 being so fast is that it is free from bloatwares.
- Users can transfer almost every type of file with ease using this app. It supports sharing of photos, videos, movies, apps, documents and miscellaneous files as well.
How to download SHAREit v6.5.2
- Download the installation file from the link provided below.
- After that, on your device – go to settings.
- Go to security settings and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- After that open Downloads folder and open the installation file.
- Tap on install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Run the app from the app icon.