SHAREit v6.4.7 is a wireless file sharing app that works over Wi-Fi Direct. It has been designed for a number of operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows. With SHAREit v6.4.7, users can easily send and receive any types of files wirelessly almost instantaneously. There are no constraints whatsoever and it even supports cross-platform file transfer. This means that you will be able to send and receive files to/from different operating systems without a sweat. Don’t be surprised because instead of using Bluetooth, this app makes use of Wi-Fi Direct for file transfer and sharing. It is both, fast and way more secure than Bluetooth and there are plenty of perks of using this app. Download SHAREit v6.4.7 for your smartphones and tablets using the link (for free).
Features of SHAREit v6.4.7
- Wireless file sharing app that lets users send and receive files at high speeds. In fact, it is even faster than most of the wired USB connections.
- Doesn’t use Bluetooth for connections, instead, uses Wi-Fi Direct for establishing connections and sending/receiving files. Wi-Fi Direct is way faster than Bluetooth and way more secure.
- It sends files at around 200 Mbps speed which is 200 times faster than what Bluetooth can reach. Bluetooth typically sends files at 1-2 Mbps (max) speed.
- SHAREit v6.4.7 is way more secure than any other file sharing app since it is WPS secured. It is a military grade file encryption technology that is impenetrable by hackers. Hence, you can easily send confidential information over it.
- Users can send/receive almost every type of file over here. You can send photos, videos, audio, documents and even apps using this small-sized app. Thus, SHAREit v6.4.7 app can do wonders when it comes to file sharing.
- It comes preloaded with a video player that works online. You can watch latest videos over here for absolutely free while your files are sent.
- It even has an elegant music player with an amazing equalizer.
Download SHAREit v6.4.7
In order to do that you will have to click on the download link. Once it gets downloaded, you will be able to install it on your devices using side-loading.